Welcome to the H and G Promotions Website
Welcome to H & G Promotions, leading the way in conservatory &
window washing equipment
for all manner of applications.
From regular window washing to conservatory roof cleaning, we have a wide range of window washing equipment to suit every job in every location – from squeegees and brushes to water fed pole window cleaning kits - browse through our site and we’re confident we’ll have the solution to your window washing needs!
When it comes to conservatory & window washing equipment it’s true that you need the right tools for the job – and with our in-depth knowledge of window cleaning kits and accessories we have put together the best choice of window washing equipment we can – giving you a superb selection of window cleaning kits, together with the glass window cleaner products to use in them.
From gutter cleaning & solar panel cleaning to a full conservatory, our choice of telescopic water fed pole window cleaning equipment is second to none – like our 17 foot telescopic three-section pole – constructed from high quality anodized aluminium – making it light and strong with very little flexing – ideal for glass cleaner & conservatory roofs or hard to reach windows.
We’re proud to be able to offer complete window washing equipment solutions - making home window cleaning a significantly less frustrating affair. Don’t struggle with ladders and makeshift extensions – take a look through our site and you’ll see that getting the correct window cleaning kit isn’t anywhere near as expensive as you thought. When you consider the costs of paying a window cleaner, or the time it takes to do it yourself with the wrong window cleaning kit – we think you’ll be amazed how much easier it is with one of our water fed pole window cleaning systems – and cheaper than you’d think too!
For top quality conservatory & window washing equipment with fast, reliable delivery to your door – H & G Promotions are leading the way in all kinds of window cleaning kit. Find out more – call us today on 01299 266303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we don’t mind weekend or evening calls, we know how frustrating it can be if you need a little advice or visit our contact page for more options.
If you need the telescopic window cleaning or conservatory cleaning system & live in N.Ireland or S.Ireland and any where North of an imaginary line between Glasgow and Edinburgh and any UK Island please email us for carriage rates before ordering as they can vary from our standard rates. Delivery of orders normally 2-4 days. We operate 7 days/ week. Collection by appointment only. Established 1979. In house design and manufacturing. Warehousing and distribution.
Monday 30th June 2014
Anyone undertaking home renovations should have the right equipment to get the job done. Not only is the right equipment essential for completing the work efficiently but, necessary for safety. Any home improvements that are to be made in elevated spaces must be completed with secure elevated platforms. Platform ladders are one of the surest ways to reach difficult and elevated positions.
When labouring at an elevated height, balance is essential. Not only will you need to keep any home improvement essentials like plaster and paint cans in an easy to reach position but, you need to be safe and secure when perched atop the ladder. For this reason platform ladders are essential.
Over the last few years there has been an exponential growth and demand for the domestic use of platform ladders. Traditionally employed solely for use in a commercial and construction setting, these ladders have become a firm favourite for domestic use.
The Benefits of Platform Ladders
The primary benefit of platform ladders is that are reliable, durable and above all else stable. They are more comfortable than a standard ladder, and feature a large platform ledge to stand. Many traditional ladders do not feature such a wide space. This may result in accidents.
The additional bonus if enjoyed a larger platform ledge is that this space allows you the opportunity to store those essentials for the job in hand. From paint cans and brushes to scrapers and a wealth of different tools, the space afforded by platform ladders is far superior to traditional ladders.
Platform ladders make any jobs all the more simple. This cannot be argued, however the safety offered by such ladders is another primary selling point. Their safety allows you to complete all work more proficiently as you needn’t be concerned with falling from the height. Platform ladders are designed with safety in mind. The steps, platform and general environment are all designed with safety in mind.
Platform ladders additionally feature a folding mechanism. This allows the ladders to be easily folded and stored in a compact space. They are generally reasonably lightweight and can be moved from one position to another with ease – yet another benefit and reason to use platform ladders.
Whether choosing to employ platform ladders outdoors or indoors you can rest-assured that they offer you superlative elevation solutions. Don’t opt for traditional ladders – platform ladders are a must.
Thursday 1st May 2014
Before you throw waste away this summer stop and think for minute, could you find a practical use for some of the products you are about to thrown in the bin? Sift through those waste items and we reckon you could reuse some of them in the garden, here are a few suggestions to start you off.
- Carpet remnants - Cut old carpet up into small sections and it makes a brilliant ‘kneeling pad’ to save wear and tear on your body. Place a piece of carpet on the ground and you’ll be able to tend to those borders in comfort, kneeling isn’t too bad when you have a spongy base to rest upon. Old carpet is good for weed suppressant too, lay it over borders, cover it in mulch or stones and your garden looks gorgeous and totally weed-free.
- Milk cartons – Here’s a clever tip if you want to create your own soil scoop for next to nothing. When you empty the contents of a large plastic milk container wash it out thoroughly then cut the bottom away at a 450 angle. Leave the handle intact and you have the perfect tool for scooping compost from bags straight onto your borders.
- Egg cartons – Keep your egg cartons for planting seeds in the future, line them up in your greenhouse and you have mini containers to nurture seedlings along prior to planning outdoors.
- Lollipop sticks – Get the kids involved with gardening, when they finish ice lollies ask them to clean and save the sticks. Use the sticks as plant markers, just remember to write on the sticks with a permanent marker pen or the ink could wash away and you won’t know what you have planted!
- Compost bags – Cut compost bags at the bottom or the top, empty the mulch over your borders and you are left with a sturdy sack that can be used to fill with garden waste. Save money on garden sacks, reuse fertiliser bags where you can, it’s a useful way to recycle and salvage stuff you’d normally tip into the bin.
Monday 7th April 2014
As the weather warms up we’re all itching to get out into our gardens and enjoy them. If you really want to make the most of your garden during the summer months then springtime is the time to put the work in. A little forward planning and some hard work now means that you can enjoy the fruits of your labours in the summer.
- Get rid of weeds: No one wants to spend a hot summer’s day on their hands and knees digging out weeds. Get it done in spring then you won’t have to worry about it for the rest of the summer months.
- Give your lawn some TLC: Spring is the perfect time of year to begin working on your lawn. Use a granular feed and make the most of those April showers to get your lawn looking lush and healthy. When summer comes all you’ll need to do is keep it trimmed, and water it occasionally.
- Clean your patio: If you have a patio or decking area then now is the time to give it a clean. Remove any rubbish, dead leaves, fallen blossom etc and give it a blast with a jet wash to remove dried-on dirt and give it a new lease of life.
- Add a splash of colour: Plant some colourful summery flowers in pots to complement your perennials. Clematis, Nasturtium, Verbena, and Geranium are all beautiful yet fairly low maintenance summer flowers that will brighten up your garden.
- Grow your own: Plant things such as lettuce, carrots, potatoes, and strawberries now and you can enjoy your own home-grown food throughout the summer. Just imagine how nice a potato salad will taste with your own potatoes!
- Tidy trees up: Trim back any trees or large bushes that have become a bit overgrown, particularly those that block out the sun.
Monday 24th February 2014
- Here we have our latest folding wheel barrow, with solid twin puncture free wheels, designed and manufactured by ourselves, made of heavy duty welded steel painted frame and complete with quality washable detachable canvas bag with easy off quick release clips
- Barrow can be adapted into a potting bench by fitting the included fabulous strong plastic work tray across top of barrow in open position, suitable to pot on, flower arranging, pricking out seedlings, removing dead leaves from re pottings, has a wide slot to put waste into barrow bag and saves cluttering the tray work area
Saturday 22nd February 2014
We are proud to announce the latest contract to supply cleaning equipment to the Met Office, used in conjunction with their off shore installations. Meeting their exacting standards.